Our ideal Creative Director is a driven, self-motivated leader eager contribute great ideas in a collaborative, dynamic environment. The CD manages design, copy writing and concepting and plays a key role in business development. A visionary with exceptional presentation skills, the successful candidate is one that is eager for the opportunity to direct a team, an agency as well as brands and clients.
- Create a team environment that facilitates mutual respect and partnership across functions including; open lines of communication between staff, ongoing performance feedback, quality thinking, professional development, etc.
- Provide brand expertise and leadership in guiding creative team, leadership team and agency partners in developing strategic creative solutions that meet client goals
- Conceptualize, present and develop strategic concepts for highly effective experiential programs that meet and exceed client goals and objectives
- Supervise inventory management system for all of agency’s creative assets, photo/video library, creative output, etc.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with account team members to create/develop stream of ideas for key clients and assist with driving organic growth efforts
- Actively strategize and contribute to agency growth; initiate and participate in business development process, proposals and presentations
- Develop processes and procedures addressing workflow, operational and quality issues within team and across other departments
- Play a primary role in client presentations, consistently demonstrating a high level of ability to sell ideas, respond to questions and communicate agency point of view
- Manage the cost effectiveness of project budgets and ensure account/agency profitability
- Assemble and cultivate a bench of creative freelancers to draw upon for specialized needs or augmenting internal resources – video editing, copywriting, 3D rendering, design, etc.
- Facilitate strategic brainstorming sessions/ideation process and lead campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Create learning opportunities and assure a constant flow of knowledge that keeps agency on the cutting edge
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in related position with a proven track record of success in experiential, with 3+ years agency experience
- Experiential agency experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, graphic design, art or related field
- Ability to identify, conceive and advance high level concepts and marketing strategies
- Exceptional presentation skills that foster and develop existing and new client relationships
- Superior oral, written, interpersonal and analytical skills; ability to present in a knowledgeable, confident manner in planned and impromptu situations
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Mac, etc and knowledge of image optimization software
APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY