Information Technology Consultant
The Information Technology Consultant is responsible for aligning technology with the agency’s strategic business needs including email set up and troubleshooting, internet connectivity and efficiency, system security, etc. This is a part-time position, in the office 2 to 3 days per week and available by phone when necessary.
- Create, maintain and decommission Active Directory user accounts, Microsoft Exchange email accounts, calendars, security groups, distribution groups etc.
- Acquire, configure, test, deploy, support, inventory and decommission Mac and Windows workstations with appropriate software, virus protection and capabilities
- Administer network services including DHCP, DNS, VLANs, printer drivers etc.
- Establish IT strategic goals, policies and procedures to ensure alignment of IT strategy with business strategy including disaster recovery
- Leverage single solution and best in class cloud services that enhance the end users capability such as video conferencing, data transfer, document sharing, video display etc.
- A technical export, able to train employees and contractors on office systems such as Microsoft Office, video and VOIP audio conferencing, shared files, printers, VPN and various hosted softwares
- Establish best practices and security measures to assure effective, efficient and consistent IT operations
- Responsible for backup and recovery of network storage
- Establish and maintain a help desk and knowledge base where users can request assistance via a ticketing process
- Maintain a managed wired and wireless network, avoiding packet loss, congestion and latency
- Ensure confidentiality of corporate data, proprietary information and intellectual property
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with account teams, agency leadership, business development team and clients
- Engage consultants and vendors as necessary to enhance service and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience
- Must be proficient in Mac and PC environment inclusive of troubleshooting
- AConstant drive to improve operation and client experience, never willing to settle for status quo
- Maintains a business driven focus of site operation, performance and overall experience
- Ability to think strategically and to anticipate future organizational, client and user needs
APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
All Terrain is looking for a Designer to help us craft award winning brand experiences from the ground up. We are looking for someone that brings fresh perspectives and insights to every piece of creative they touch. The ideal candidate specializes in print design and is comfortable working directly with client service teams to conceptualize, design and manage the production schedule for client’s creative needs. Our new designer will also be supporting the Business Development team with ideation, deck building and render mock ups. All Terrain is growing and we are looking for the right candidate to grow with us.
- Manage the design, production and estimating for internal and external creative
- Support business development by creating concept renderings/mockups for proposals
- Work collaboratively within the creative department; ideate, design concepts and assist with creative projects as needed
- Work closely with client service teams to manage creative needs, brand objectives, design specifications/requirements, and delivery dates for programs
- The ability to see projects through to production
- Support business development by producing videos for company promotion, award submissions, and overall marketing/communications
- Petting the office dogs
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years of relevant agency or design studio experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications or design
- Provide a portfolio of prior professional work
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and deck design
- Strong communication skills and persuasive abilities
- Cool under pressure and able to juggle multiple clients and assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY